The complex designs and elaborate architecture used in today’s industrial buildings demand innovative electrical solutions. At High Volt Electric, we specialize in meeting exacting safety standards, performance requirements and compliance codes. Our electrical contractors available to assist with new constructions, as well as renovations and retrofitting projects in existing industrial buildings.
We provide the following industrial electrical services in Los Angeles and the surrounding area:
- High/low bay lighting. High-intensity discharge (HID) lighting offers excellent benefits in industrial facilities. If you have a large area to illuminate, we’ve got you covered.
- Manufacturing facilities. We’re here to help if you require new electrical installations at your manufacturing facility or assistance relocating existing equipment to a new site.
- Equipment service and maintenance. Drawing on more than 10 years of intensive experience, we’ll help keep your production equipment running smoothly, extending its lifespan and helping you run a more efficient, cost-effective company.
- Motor control troubleshooting. Minimize downtime caused by motor control breakdowns and failures by calling on us for help. We’ll get your equipment back up and running quickly.
- Power distribution. Our expert engineers and technicians will ensure the safe, reliable distribution of power throughout your industrial facility, no matter how large or small it may be.
- Data centers and network services. Demand for data processing and storage buildings is soaring, and we offer specialized expertise in the fields of data center design and networking.
In addition to these specializations, our expert engineers and technicians also provide general electrical contracting services, troubleshooting support, harmonic remediation and surge protections, infrared panel scanning, high voltage splicing, preventive maintenance and more. For additional information, or to obtain a free, no-obligation quote for your industrial electrical project, please don’t hesitate to contact us.